Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Getting rid of calcium...

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    "CLR! For Calcium, Lime, and Rust, CLR is a must!"

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    I mean they are all recent coins, but the fact is I don't think anyone's gonna take my coins at the condition they are in now
    So you're just trying to clean up some regular, recent issue, coins? Use ketchup. 10-15 minutes or so should do it, and the pennies will so pretty.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    So you're just trying to clean up some regular, recent issue, coins? Use ketchup. 10-15 minutes or so should do it, and the pennies will so pretty.
    just ketchup?? do I need to add water?? oh and by the way they are not pennies so do I still use ketchup??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    I remember a classmate doing a project on it...i think it was vinegar and a little bit of water mixed with a dash of salt is wat she used to get the gunk off the coins..u could try that..not sure if it is the right recipe for the thingie but i know u use vinegar..

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightofNi
    yeah, if you soak in Hydroflouric Acid, that should work. Just make sure you don't do it for too long and please be safe about it.

Which is like using nuclear weapons to clear out an anthill.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    You could go farther with the cola thing and get the syrup for it. (for fast-food resteraunts/theaters-they use syrup and put soda-water in it after it comes out of the bag.. usually done by mechanical processes)

Anyway, trucks carrying the syrup are considered "dangerous" and you need a hazmat licence to carry it... So I guess its a bit more potent than the watered-down stuff. Or you could just boil some regular soda to evaporate the liquid and get the syrup that way...

But that should disolve anything that comes in contact of your metel.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    just ketchup?? do I need to add water?? oh and by the way they are not pennies so do I still use ketchup??
    No, just ketchup. And it should still work even if they're not pennies.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Brasso
    kechup
    coke

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast