Thread: Ghost In The Shell 2: Innocence

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks

Ghost In The Shell 2: Innocence

I'm just about to head off to the theater to go catch up with the second movie. Awesome sh*t.
    Who here has seen GITS 2 ?
    It's getting rave reviews, I believe that ! So, what did ya guys think ??
    ^3^
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    I've seen this movie via the internet.

It was in japaness but the visual was a great show. I really love it. The story is (even if I didn't understand all the dialog) as great as the first if not better. This story is based around Batou and Togusa. Motoko don't appear even if batou remember some memory...

It is near future, 2032, people are connected to the computer network, and they can communicate each other without talking or typing keyboards. The most parts of their bodies are replaced by machineries. It is a world where human, cyborgs, and robots are living together. Batou is a detective of a governmental agency, which is responsible to control terrorists. He is a living cyborg, and his hands, legs, and theother body parts are artificial. It is only his brain and the memory of a woman, Motoko, that remain.
    One day, a girl-type robot loses the control, and kills the owner.
    He wonders why that robot killed the owner. The robots are to be made to work for human. He begins to investigate the affair with his buddy, Togusa. Then a mysterious hacker interferes with his investigation by attacking his brain from the computer network. Suffering from the attack, he is gradually approaching to the truth.

http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,1...in_the_sh.html
    Coming soon.........

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just got back awhile ago from it, and might I say....WOW. Even though it was subtitled, my my my was GITS 2 impresive as ever. The whole jist of it was is crazy, but if you're a GITS fan, you'll go insane over the story. It was beautiful. Just like you said Ectoruss ~ it's based around Batou and mainly the Major's ghost. Awesome. The ending was much more than I expected, and the CG's totally captured me. Just WOW.

I would love to hear what everyone else has thought. I urge you to pay to see it, but more of the smaller theaters in America are showing it, so you're more likely to find it out of the range of those "blockbuster hit" films.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie Dominion<lain> may be famous one day Dominion<lain> may be famous one day Dominion<lain>'s Avatar
    Thanks

Angry

I am a huge fan of GITS so what ypu guys have psoted now makes me wanna see the GITS:2 right now. But I have to wait cause it wont come to the theaters here, and my internet doesnt work probably so I cannot even watch the japanase version.Even if I dont understand japanese that much. So I must wait, but I cant,but I must.

Otaku dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma's Avatar
    Thanks
    very surreal and philosophic...and gorgeous artwork as well...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dave_akuma
    very surreal and philosophic...and gorgeous artwork as well...
    Gotta agree with you on that. I'm glad they decided to make a sequel, with questons left, for more to become anwsered.
    much love to socketto

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    The great thing I saw in this movie, is the usion betwen the 2D & 3D. Awesome..... the even add some fog layer during some sequance. Miis my word to describe it...
    Coming soon.........