Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghost In The Shell

Newbie Ren Tao may be famous one day Ren Tao may be famous one day Ren Tao's Avatar
    Thanks

Ghost In The Shell

I saw this for the first time on Saturday. I was wondering if anyone else has heard of or seen it.

You thought you destroyed me, but I'm still alive. You thought I was weak, but I defeated you in battle. You thought I was nice and sweet, but now you're going yo find out just how mean I can be.

jao
    Otaku jao may be famous one day jao may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Of course. It is one of the first movies to use a lot of 3D cel animation and comupter effects to add dept and other features to the world. Not to mention the storyline and characters are really great. Usually when someone mentions anime Ghost in the Shell comes up. At least it did when I was going to school.

I'm not a huge fan of it myself. Though, I like the movie a lot more than SAC series that came out recently.

Newbie Ren Tao may be famous one day Ren Tao may be famous one day Ren Tao's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really liked it. I just wanted to see if anyone else did.

You thought you destroyed me, but I'm still alive. You thought I was weak, but I defeated you in battle. You thought I was nice and sweet, but now you're going yo find out just how mean I can be.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jao
    Of course. It is one of the first movies to use a lot of 3D cel animation and comupter effects to add dept and other features to the world. Not to mention the storyline and characters are really great. Usually when someone mentions anime Ghost in the Shell comes up. At least it did when I was going to school.

I'm not a huge fan of it myself. Though, I like the movie a lot more than SAC series that came out recently.
    Aye, the movie rocked.
    Seduced by Flesh

Thanks
    I've never seen it. *sighs* Hey, does anyone know where I could get it?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren Tao
    I've never seen it. *sighs* Hey, does anyone know where I could get it?
    Stand Alone Complex?
    It has been released on dvd already. Try some online stores if you can't find it where you live.
    I also recommend that you watch GitS: Innocence (The new film).

Thanks
    Thanks a lot. Well, I guess people can just talk about this show on this thread then.

Otaku vb0xn4rd may be famous one day vb0xn4rd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I first saw the movie at skool, of all places. I liked it pretty well, I suppose. Not enough to get into GitS:SAC tho.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast