Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Ghost In The Shell

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've been watching since it has come on CN. I need to save up the money to buy it!

What I'm watching Right Now:

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course your not the only one. i've heard of gits:sac and i'm watching it too. its great show with lots of action, but sometimes there is alot of talking.

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    I watch it sometimes but the real reason I watch it is because it after Full Metal alchemist
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by winryrockbell
    Of course your not the only one. I've heard of gits:sac and I'm watching it too. its great show with lots of action, but sometimes there is alot of talking.
    There's a lot of dialogue in the series for a reason. The original manga has side bars through out it, talking about serveal things raised in the story (or something... I haven't actually read the manga) so the creators decided to incorperate this aspect of the manga by inserting all the infomation into the large amounts dialogue.
    I found that out by watching the staff interviews in the extras.
    *It pays to buy the DVDs kids... you learn so much.*

It is hard to follow sometimes. Especially watching it subtitled. I'm finding myself often having to pause the DVD to read sometimes.
    But yeah, I love the series.... the delicious Yoko Kanno soundtrack helps alot... but the whole series itself is so cool. Not to mention the Tachikoma's rock too.

As for the original movie, too cool for words, always enjoy it, and it will always have a special place in my fangirl heart... for it was the first anime I EVER saw.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Otaku sp00g may be famous one day sp00g may be famous one day sp00g's Avatar
    Thanks
    i luved it!
    i only say the first dvd [the first 4 eps]
    i rented mine from bluckbuster XP
    they had the ghost in the shell movie and something about second something....
    dont remeber >.<

THE KARAKURA LION JET!!! XD

Newbie Chaos_Catalysis may be famous one day Chaos_Catalysis may be famous one day Chaos_Catalysis's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have seen the movie and it has to be up there on my personal list. I have not had a chance to see any of the new stuff that has come out. Dont watch tv much. Thou I will take everyones opinion into account and try to track down, or at least watch the new stuff.
    The destruction of one is just the being of another

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like all the dialog. It helps me to understand more about the whole story, and it somehow makes me believe its real. I love Ghost in the Shell, its one of my favorites!

What I'm watching Right Now:

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah...I have Ghost in the Shell:Stand Alone Complex.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast