Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Ghost In The Shell

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thevampirealacrud
    She is really talented. (of course so would anyone with a super-enhanced cyber body)
    That's quite the opposite of talent.
    Compare talent to potential...

Newbie Ronin//.Hack may be famous one day Ronin//.Hack may be famous one day Ronin//.Hack's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ghost in the Shell is definetly one of the best done Series that I have seen.

I was searching through some Bit Torrents and found the whole set of Sand Alone Complex Fansubs and it even had a half hour promotional trailer that explained a ton of what the series is.

This is a bit of info I got from that:
    The movies and the Stand alone Complex series are actually separate. Same characters, same time, Same World, different dimension. The Puppet Master from the first film doesn't happen in the series.
    \

Seen the two movies (why everybody says one? The second one hasn't come out in the US?) and the SAC serie. Can't wait to see the second season (GITS:2nd GIG)
    The Second season has all been released in Japan from what I read and there are Fansubs (LMF for one) to download and they have over half the season done now.

Even then if you can BitTorrent or just By the DVDs of SAC and just watch the series. The ending is one of the better endings out there.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    I got all the first serie on DVD, Also hold the two movie. great serie. I love the way they put humanity into question....
    Coming soon.........

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks
    Stand Alone complex is great. I never seen the movies but I hear good things about them.
    I like how the show makes you think. It is always so complex but thats what I like about it.

Newbie Silent Nate may be famous one day Silent Nate may be famous one day Silent Nate's Avatar
    Thanks
    GITS:SAC best show i've ever seen. as for the second movie (Ghost in the shell innocence) It's filled with way to many quotes.

Togusa would say a quote from some where and then Batou would reply with a quote, Over and Over again, Thats my only beef with that movie.

But yeah...GITS:SAC BEST DAMN SHOW ON EARTH!!

Newbie Ronin//.Hack may be famous one day Ronin//.Hack may be famous one day Ronin//.Hack's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Nate
    GITS:SAC best show i've ever seen. as for the second movie (Ghost in the shell innocence) It's filled with way to many quotes.

Togusa would say a quote from some where and then Batou would reply with a quote, Over and Over again, Thats my only beef with that movie.

But yeah...GITS:SAC BEST DAMN SHOW ON EARTH!!

The Quotes edo get annoying but all that it is trying to do is be really artsy and introspective to use these other sayings to rationalize what is going on and even the characters interpretations of the quotes and the events at the same time.

Its actually kinda deep, a little too deep for some. But Totally Anime at the same time.

And I'm not going to spoil the end Of SAC but its so cool I and I had to watch one part a few times because it was one of the best sequences ever.

Tachikomas Rule, I want one

Newbie Ookami481 may be famous one day Ookami481 may be famous one day
    My parents say I live in a dark pit of a cave, I call it Home
    Thanks
    I love ghost in the shell but im cheap so i just record it ... i want a DVD that would be cool...

I love ghost in the shell because it talks about future science and problem solving and mixes it with action ...

GHOST IN THE SHELL ROCKS !!!

<<<<Wolfe>>>>
    TALK TO ME I'M BORED!!!!
    anyone???
    anyone at all???
    Id love to hear from you...
    Please?
    Anyone???
    Im so alone ...
    a poor newbie with no buddys tring to get attention but no one will listen to me...
    TALK TO ME PLEASE!!!

Newbie syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDeath
    His hentai eh, for hentai it really is very impressive. As always the quality of his work shows, i mean if he can draw amazing characters with clothes on how hard is it to draw them with none on! Does the name 'Gal Hound' ring a bell for anyone?
    *ding ding ding* Hehe.. yeah it rings a bell for me. I have some pics from that series. Shirow girls are very...."shiny", to say the least. But I think they are some of the best looking gals out there. I love his art !

As for GITS, even though I've already seen the first season, I've been enjoying re-watching it on Adult Swim. I have noticed though that in the dubbed version, the Major sounds more "approachable" than she does in the subbed. She doesn't seem to sound as cold or "mechanical". I'm not fluent in Japanese, however, so maybe she's the same way in the sub and I'm missing it. I think otherwise the voices in the dub were pretty much on target. I love the show and both it's movies.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast