Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Ghost In The Shell

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ookami481
    I love ghost in the shell but im cheap so i just record it ... i want a DVD that would be cool...

I love ghost in the shell because it talks about future science and problem solving and mixes it with action ...

GHOST IN THE SHELL ROCKS !!!

<<<<Wolfe>>>>
    I am too cheap to buy the DVD's also. Did you watch last week's episode. It was about a girl getting kidnapped.

Newbie Boyforever may be famous one day Boyforever may be famous one day Boyforever's Avatar
    Thanks
    I liked watching the 1st movie of Ghost in the Shell.

But was never interested in the SAC and the 2nd movie. I mean after seeing the first or second eposide of SAC I just said the hell with this. For the 2nd movie the visual affects were amazing but man the storyline sucked bad. WTF went wrong with the GITS shows (except the 1st movie).

NOTE: These are my thoughts about GITS so if you have a beef with it go and hit your little siblings to relieved any kind of anger.

Newbie kidblood41 may be famous one day kidblood41 may be famous one day kidblood41's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren Tao
    I saw this for the first time on Saturday. I was wondering if anyone else has heard of or seen it.
    yes ive seen it it's cool batoe is the best yup
    hi ppl im here but u know that so now u die

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyforever
    I liked watching the 1st movie of Ghost in the Shell.

But was never interested in the SAC and the 2nd movie. I mean after seeing the first or second eposide of SAC I just said the hell with this. For the 2nd movie the visual affects were amazing but man the storyline sucked bad. WTF went wrong with the GITS shows (except the 1st movie).

NOTE: These are my thoughts about GITS so if you have a beef with it go and hit your little siblings to relieved any kind of anger.

Don't post in dead threads.

Closed.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5