Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ghost in the shell

Newbie Lady_Flare may be famous one day Lady_Flare may be famous one day Lady_Flare's Avatar
    Thanks
    I didnt like the movie but i liked the series...
    althought it hardfor me to catch up since i watch it too often like once twice a week
    the schedule is bad i always fall asleep

Make your own Destiny and follow it
    Dont allow someone ele write it for you

Newbie Walrus may be famous one day Walrus may be famous one day Walrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    GITS has to be my favorite anime movie, and I'm loving Standalone Complex. The only problem I had with it were that the first and second seasons of SAC paralleled each other a little too closely. But other than that, GITS has been happily sucking up my anime budget for a while!
    Pete 'The Walrus'
    -------------------------------------
    http://www.avanime.ca/

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    Yes, very impressive movie and series. Just dont miss any episodes. The series is fast paced, and you need to watch all of it to understnad. Lets just say the Laughing Man case will be solved in this, as well as betrayals, back stabbings, and some awesome think tanks!
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is my #3-4 favorite anime out of my top 10, it is fast paced and takes some thinking along with some good listening skills to truely understand whats going on, like FLCL things will start out very confusing but after 2 episodes things should clear up (as long as it's not the final few lol). And heres a little interesting tid bit i found out last night when watching it... For those who know the voice actress who was the voice for the little girl named Kari from digimon, notice anything from Ghost In The Shell Stand Alone Complex familiar? That's right! One of the Tachikomas is her (it's the one thats reading books sometimes during the series, i'm serious look for it, it's no lie!).

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah, Gits does have alot of talking, but besides that, it's pretty good. The tv series is good, but I dunno 'bout the movie cuz I didn't watch it yet.

Newbie __Kitsune_no_Kokoro__ may be famous one day __Kitsune_no_Kokoro__ may be famous one day
    I used to live in Hell, until they were afraid I'd take over. Then they threw me out.
    Thanks

Re: Ghost in the shell

Heh. I don't watch the show...I tried to watch it a few times, but it's so complicated to watch it while it's in the middle of the series. Ah well...I still love the theme song.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ghost in the shell

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    -Do not post on threads that have been inactive for longer than two weeks.
    Closing....
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2