Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ghost in the Shell??? (on Adult Swim)

Newbie Minako_Chan may be famous one day Minako_Chan may be famous one day Minako_Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ghost in the Shell??? (on Adult Swim)

thanks I can't wait to watch it...I'll bring it to anime fest too

Sailor Venus!

Otaku Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Ghost in the Shell??? (on Adult Swim)

Ok, so you all are saying that it will definately be coming back??? I just wanted to know cuz I went on vacation and I came home and it wasn't on anymore and I flipped! lol! I hope it'll come back. Its awesome.

"You can get hurt by loving someone, or you can stay alone by not ever loving someone. Which do you choose? Love always has its risks, but you should never fear them, for they are love's true test."

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yeah, as far as I know, they just switched the timeslot it is playing in.

Otaku Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Ghost in the Shell??? (on Adult Swim)

So, umm, when does it come on??? In the U.S.??

"You can get hurt by loving someone, or you can stay alone by not ever loving someone. Which do you choose? Love always has its risks, but you should never fear them, for they are love's true test."

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Chihiro Miyazaki
    ??? So which timeslot IS it playing in now? I checked up on it all week this week and nothing popped up about it at all.
    To quote the Forum Rules...
    -Do not double post, make use of the edit button (that is what it is there for) A double post consists of making one or more posts directly following a post that you just made.
    From looking at the Adult Swim press releases, it looks like Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex is off the schedual until September, when the Second Gig second season starts...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to admit I was disappointed in it. I watched a good 10 plus episodes on adult swim, albeit randomly, and I thought it was just average for all the hype it got. Still I'd rather watch it than half the crap they put on adult swim now-a-nights. Hopefully they'll bring it back soon.

Thanks

Yeah, I hope so. It was one of the few cool anime that Adult Swim plays. The worst night to watch anything on adult swim is sunday nights. nothing really cool is on. Though I have taken a recent liking to samurai champloo!

Newbie GuardianAngel1292 may be famous one day GuardianAngel1292 may be famous one day GuardianAngel1292's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: Ghost in the Shell??? (on Adult Swim)

I thought the season finished and that's why they took it off the air...what I'm made about is they keep restarting fullmetal alchemists before they get to this one episode that I never seen....they took it off saturdays so I tune in one weekdays but they always restart it when they get to this one episode:Teacher...I haven't seen it and I'm not really sure if they aired it yet..they might've but I have no idea..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast