Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ghost in the Shell era....coming soon?

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that as well. 'normal' will be the minority. My question is whether immortality will become possible through this.

The end is important in all things.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    if we want A.I. to think like we do, we still have to solve the mysteries of our own brains and body structures. Then we could find ways undoubtibly to put our train of thought into a machine. But not in this lifetime. Maybe not even in this millineum. We've come far, but we're still sooo far away. even when it finally occurs it will be like it's always been. The military's finest technology, and then when they find something better, they give it out to the public. Humans will probaly not be a minority for a long time even after we master A.I., but they will fall. and someone's end, is always someone else's beginning.

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Kewl i hope it happens!

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Don't really think about it cause when this will appen, I will surelly DEAD. but for the main opinion, I think that the cybernetisation of the human race will surelly be in cause of serious injury or viral/bacteria threat.

The main subject can only make human greater in the evolution grade. even if the human tear appart ther humanity....
    Coming soon.........

Newbie JaNayo450 may be famous one day JaNayo450 may be famous one day JaNayo450's Avatar
    Thanks
    its not comming any time soon for me, were's my cybernetic body, i want one,
    mine is so enefective,

Newbie devilstorturedjester may be famous one day devilstorturedjester may be famous one day devilstorturedjester's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i do believe the future is coming in which that "normal" people willbecome the minority. geneticists and such have already cracked the human genome, working on manipulitating gene strands and so on and even though i believe the future holds in store something much more like Armitage or Geneshaft (which is somewhat pointless to point out but anyways...) it is none the less the unsure future.
    "You gotta dance like nobody's watching, dream like you will live forever, live like you're going to die tomorrow and love like it's never going to hurt."---
    Meme Grifsters

For if you always are and always will be afraid what life do you really have?

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think humans will be a minority but I could see humans being somewhat cyborgish. I think humans would still be around though. Unless Armaggedon comes... RUN!!!

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Ah haa.. Narrator... interesting. I completely feel this is how our Earth will end up in the distance. 'Ghost In the Shell' is a very realistic future. With the way our technology is swaying, it's very possible from humans to be a minority in a couple centuries. I think that within a couple deacades, we'll have robot maids, and even A.I. 'lovers', like the G.I.T.S. 'Jerries', for those loners out there.
    Think how much humans have evolved in the past 50 years ? If you think deep enough... we've changed too much to make it seem possible. With the power of technology, and brilliant minds, it's sure to advance beyond our wildest dreams. While the 'Ghost In the Shell' complex is just a theory, you have to think what it will be like in 2070. It raises even my eybrow. How humans' morals are decreasing, and religion isn't that big of a factor when it comes to scientific advancement, people will go to extremes, to get what the want. As far as, living longer, as you've seen in G.I.T.S., people will trade in for artifical parts/bodies.. like many cyborgs (half human/ half mechanical) in the series.
    Anyways, I think it's a completely reasonable future, like many of you, think opposite.
    Ehhh, well, let's just see how far we get in a decade....hmm ?
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast