Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex

Newbie Phantom14 may be famous one day Phantom14 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    "If you could", you don't satilite or cable?
    I have to admit, that I have brought fansubbs before, and mabey I might buy more, but what I have is like reading something that a 7 year-old might write.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    No I don't have satellite and there is no Adult swim part on Cartoon Network where I live.

There are bad fansubs but some groups really make quality stuff. Sometimes even better than the ones I buy on DVD...

Newbie Phantom14 may be famous one day Phantom14 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Well, "to each his own". Quality stuff, hmm, sounds intersting. The place where I buy my stuff,(sometimes) is the bad type of fansub, and bootlegs. I buy the fansub when i can't fnd what I am looking for in stores, and bootlegs, when I don't have 140$ to spend all in one buy.

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiGohan
    Oh okay, hmm i don't see the point in that for ghost in the shell hey i mean it's not really an adult anime hey oh well whatever.
    ok the anime is cut up sot parents wont bitch about anything like prohanity and sex aka hentai its really kind sad we miss out on some really nice shots.
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arucard
    ok the anime is cut up sot parents wont bitch about anything like prohanity and sex aka hentai its really kind sad we miss out on some really nice shots.
    Indeed it is. Parent's shouldn't blame TV when their kid see's the naughty-ness.

It's only a case of bas parenting

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arucard

What were u watching

I watched the whole series already and i saw nothing hentai like in it, maybe once or twice, but nothing bad. And i watched the original one cos i don't get that stuff on tc here. Maybe my memory is bad but i can't remeber anything over bad, yeah the general lady walks around in a skimpy outfit but thats all

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    The original movie has some nudity and I think sex is involved, but thats for the original so far, but the series looks cool, also how many episodes is the second season, the second gig.

**************************Spoiler***************** **************

*********In the movie*************she walks around naked in order for her camo to work.********************************************* ***************************

Don't know if this is a spoiler but hey some people might not want to know

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    The second gig is going to have 26 eppisodes, well thats what they say, they might do more but then that woudl be a 3rd season hey.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast