Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightofNi
    The original movie has some nudity and I think sex is involved, but thats for the original so far, but the series looks cool, also how many episodes is the second season, the second gig.
    It had? I need to see that film again then. There wasn't anything erotic about the first GITS film...

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    the only thing that could be seen as erotic was the very first scene were she is naked and falling down the side of a building, thats about it i think.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks

Thumbs up

For seeing the first episode of GITS Stand Alone Complex - I was impressed. I loved the opening CG and music, and the anime itself was goregous. [adult swim] is getting better and better. Although they have completly sold out.....
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie SuperHappyFunTimeStore may be famous one day SuperHappyFunTimeStore may be famous one day
    Thanks

just saw it

just saw this last night. I liked it. wonder what they edited out, now. curious. It did seem to have some slight continuity problems.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiGohan
    the only thing that could be seen as erotic was the very first scene were she is naked and falling down the side of a building, thats about it i think.
    Stealth suit.

The only scene that could be judged as erotic is the major in that...bath/tank.
    Robo boobies.

Newbie Silent Nate may be famous one day Silent Nate may be famous one day Silent Nate's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have yet to see any cuts in the tv show, but I could be wrong.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3