Thread: Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex for PS2

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks

Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex for PS2

Question: SO... has anybody played the game at all ? Could ya guys please give me a few opinions on it ? I would just like to know how the gameplay is, (I've seen a few demos, and it looks badass) and does it happen to follow alongside the anime ? I'm debating if I should spend money on it. I love GITS, so is it worth $ 43 bucks ? THANKS ! ^3^
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie Dominion<lain> may be famous one day Dominion<lain> may be famous one day Dominion<lain>'s Avatar
    Thanks

Talking

I also am interested in how the game of the GITS anime is. So I will be also waiting for a reply from somebody who has played it. Cause I like the GITS series very much.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Damn it, I miss 20 buck to have the game.....

I'll go buy it next week, Then give to you feedback.....

Wait t'ill there.
    Coming soon.........

Newbie Angelus a Funus may be famous one day Angelus a Funus may be famous one day Angelus a Funus's Avatar
    Thanks
    hurry hurry me wants to knows too. planning of buying it soon but i want an opinion before i do. i plan on buying it while i still have money.

I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar. -Robert Brault
    What loneliness is more lonely than distrust? -George Eliot

|e-mail me|my journal|

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Ship me your money & I'll give you feedback.......

It's a deal..........

Joking

edit 27-12-2004

Guess what, Just got the game and tomorow I'll be playing it all day...... For those who didn't saw the trailer, The gameplay look like the one ONI got a while ago..... I'll be posting early my comment on this game.....

edit 05-01-2005

The game is great, It is really funny to incarne the main caracter like Batou, Motoko and the
    Tachikoma. the gameplay is like I've said, almost like the game ONI, but with some diff. We can Hack ennemie brain, camera, ... we got a lot of diff weapons, and the best of all, we got the thermo camouflage. one of the option is that we can play multiplayer game.

good lord, I will never sell this...
    Last edited by Ectoruss; Jan 05, 2005 at 06:35 PM.
    Coming soon.........