Thread: ghost stories

Newbie HyuugaNeji may be famous one day HyuugaNeji may be famous one day HyuugaNeji's Avatar
    Thanks

ghost stories

sup everyone.. neways im just bored and i remember a while back there was a thread about ghost stories. and yah i remembered sum1 saying sumthing about a korean or malaysian ghost that sits on u in ur sleep or sumthing? and its like a head with its entrails hanging down?

but yah... i was trying to find info on it cause it came up in a conv i had wit my friend on the phone yesterday. and also if ne of u guys have sum ghost stories to tell id like to hear them

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I had a few stories in the last one, but a new one for this post would be, that I recently found out my mom's boyfriend was struck by a ghost once.

His friends house was built over the foundation of a older house, and his friend's daughter always said that the house was haunted but of course most people disregarded that as the case. However one day the family had a party and so all the family friends had come including my mom's boyfriend. So my mom's boyfriend had the clicker too the tv, and he planned on playing a joke on everyone by turning the tv on and off a few times because the majority of the people were in this big living room that the family had. My mom's boyfriend had turned the tv on and off a few times, and so everyone was trying to figure out why it kept doing that. They all moved closer towards the tv, but of course since he knew what it was he remained at the back of the room with the clicker. But as everyone left were he stood suddenly something rammed into his shoulder causing him to stumble back, he didn't fall but my mom's boyfriend is a fairly big guy. The thing is though is that nobody could have hit him because first off everybody had gone to the other side of the room, secondly he looked just to make sure nobody was around, and thirdly he was it from the front so he would have seen it coming if it were a person.

The ghost even had a motive for doing it, and that would be that he was causing everyone to believe that the spirit was doing this to the tv, or atleast mostly everyone in the room. I mean I know I don't like being accused of things that I don't do, and perhaps in a way it annoyed the spirit as well.

I have plenty other personal experiences with entities, but I posted most of them in the last AO thread so I won't repost them all hear.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    evil annoyed tv changing ghost from down the lane. :shudders: Ghost's really freak me out.
    THe worst thing that ever happened ghost wise to me is something pounding in my wall freaked the crap outta me..... turned out it was my cat . He had fell asleep inside the wall my dad was worken on, an dad had put the panel back on and the cat couldn't get out... the morel is don't let your cat near a construction zone .
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    THere this one Filipino ghost story that creeps me out. Its the upper torso of a man or woman ( cant remember which) but it walks on its hands and goes around and eats people. MY parents told me that it moves really fast and beofre you know it, your dead. THere is more to it but I cant remember the rest.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

You scare me.....

****** running away as fast as possible.....*****************
    Really, I don't really know story ( or don't want to trenslate them) but there is one that really scare me.... The ghost that have appeared in london... See this link

That shoul explain all...
    Coming soon.........

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    You have to be careful with illeged "ghost" pictures, and movies. It's quite easy to create a believable ghost through technology which I'm sure you already know. But even if it's not created that way, there are some natural events that can't make it appear as if something is there.

The picture above is obviously not a natural phenomina, but it's from to far away to really exam if it's a digital piece of art or a possible ghost.

That's why there are so many spectics about ghosts and such. I mean it's not like everybody has such an experience, and even when you do have one you might disregard it for a more scientific explanation, or just pass it off as a dream or you imagination.

Oh and of course there are just old folklores such as that Philipino ghost, haha.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.