Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: gifs in the gallery.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

gifs in the gallery.

OK I am going to say this for the LAST time. The Gallery dose NOT support Gif images Meaning when you post an image that is a gif? it dosen't SHOW UP. so when you click File->Save on your Photoshop program SAVE AS A JPG We can't stress this enough and people wonder why their images get deleted?

1) its a rip that we know of
    2) its a rip someone reported
    3) or its a GIF file format and has been deleted on approval.

So if you want your work to come up into the gallery then start Reading the forum and understand that The Gallery dose NOT support Gif images

Thank you

Lord Katsuhito
    AnimeOnline Administrator

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: gifs in the gallery.

And you forgot to mention that if they submit their work more than once both copies will need to be removed as they share the same tumbnail and intermediate image...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I do have a question even though I am not a waller. When anyone reports a rip from another site do you guys investigate it?? Like what if let's just say jaderabbit goes under another name at the other place where he uploaded the wall. Then what happens??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    I do have a question even though I am not a waller. When anyone reports a rip from another site do you guys investigate it?? Like what if let's just say jaderabbit goes under another name at the other place where he uploaded the wall. Then what happens??
    It is the responsibility of the people uploading any image to clarify any misdirection that their online name may cause. Meaning that if someone uses a different name in other forums, the most logical thing to do will be to mention that in the image description.

Sample: Hey this is a wallpaper that I made .......... , And yeah in case someone cares I go by the name XXXXXXXX in my othe forum/site.....

It is almost imposible to do a full investigation on any image reported (we have a life too), so if there is no clear mention of other sites/usernames and we don't recognise you as the creator (even that we have a life, most of the staff knows all the big names in Anime Waling, their techniqes, their sites, and their walls) the image will be deleted...

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah if you notice some walls I upload to MT I put LordKatsuhito along with my DarkAeon name. this keeps rips down

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Katsuhito
    Yeah if you notice some walls I upload to MT I put LordKatsuhito along with my DarkAeon name. this keeps rips down
    there you have it folks, straight out of two staff members' mouth

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie black blade may be famous one day black blade may be famous one day black blade's Avatar
    Thanks

umm....

what the heck is a gif ? sry dont understand sry

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

a .gif is an animated image... it can also be unanimated. u check to see if an image is a .gif by right-clicking the image and choosing porperties.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast