Thread: Gift Ideas

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Gift Ideas

I dont know if this count as a journal entry or not, but I'll post it here anyways...

I have a friend who is getting married soon and he's in his mid 20's. I rarely had anyone one around me getting married so I don't know what kind of gift I should get him...I hope you guys can give me some good ideas

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gift Ideas

Grumble Grumble Grumble

If the Wedding is official, you should check to see if they have registered a 'Wedding Gift List' and find out what they really want. Also, check with the other friends of the couple and see if you can coordinate the gifts... (after all, how many toasters can a person use...)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Best gift I got at my wedding was a laundry basket full of cleaning supplies and other basic essential houshold things (like a mop and broom etc.) that everyone needs but often doesn't have. Put feelers out before giving a gift like that though to see 1) if they need it and 2) that they won't get the wrong idea.

My favorite gift to give is emergency supplies such as oil lamps. No one else ever thinks about it and they can not only use it for romance if there's ever a blackout they won't be in the dark.

Other then that, listen to LenMiyata.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm how about this what do you guys think

For the groom: Poker table

Bride: Ikea giftcard

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    hmmm how about this what do you guys think

For the groom: Poker table
    Check with the bride first. I know some ladies that would kill you. Other will insist it's theirs.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9's Avatar
    Thanks

Ikea always works. But again, see if they've got a registry someplace (they may even have one at Ikea!). If not, think "outside the box" (what they might need that nobody would think of). And while you may not need 2 toasters, 4 more drinking glasses aren't a bad thing.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Groom: Power Tools

Bride: Aspirin

You can't go wrong!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    Check with the bride first. I know some ladies that would kill you. Other will insist it's theirs.
    lol I rarely go to church to see them anymore so they can't touch me