Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls With Glasses

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Girls With Glasses

My fatal weakness is a girl with glasses, anime or non-anime. They are usually smart, and extremely angry. I guess the secret is in the glasses, then.

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    boys with glasses look like nerds, like me.....
    Glasses on a guy don't have the same effect, they seem to portray a sense of evil rather than cute.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

They are hot indeed. But me, I love girls with braces....I just love the fact that it can give you an extra "jolt" if you know what i mean.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    My fatal weakness is a girl with glasses, anime or non-anime. They are usually smart, and extremely angry. I guess the secret is in the glasses, then.

Glasses on a guy don't have the same effect, they seem to portray a sense of evil rather than cute.
    i guess that is true.... people do fear me

I love girls with braces....I just love the fact that it can give you an extra "jolt" if you know what i mean.
    i do know what you mean by that narrator
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Yes, that is very much true. Sometimes glasses can make guys look prudent as well. Like my big brother...although he is not as smart as I am...he gets to be chased by a bunch of girls.

As for my master, who also wears glasses, looks very wise with his glasses on.

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

hey! welcome to AO.....anyway glasses....mm I don't like how I look with my glasses on.....although I almost never wear them....anyway in anime girls sure they look cute....but thats the thing...CUTE.....if you are looking for a fighting kind of girl....I don't think it would work out so much with the glasses.

Newbie RazorKisses may be famous one day RazorKisses may be famous one day RazorKisses's Avatar
    Thanks

Whoo hoo ... Go glasses ^-^
    I myelf have glasses .. andi've been told i look better with them on heh

-::- Exactly -::-

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RazorKisses
    Whoo hoo ... Go glasses ^-^
    I myelf have glasses .. andi've been told i look better with them on heh
    i'm told that too....although i really don't look good anyways so it really doesn't matter
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie icyred may be famous one day icyred may be famous one day icyred's Avatar
    Thanks

yea....girls wif glasses kinda makes us feel tt they r much more attractive wif their cute looks...bth anime n non-anime ve the cutenes factor wen they wear cpecs

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast