Thread: Gits:Sac 2nd Gig chat

Newbie Spiffu may be famous one day Spiffu may be famous one day Spiffu's Avatar
    Thanks

Gits:Sac 2nd Gig chat

For those of you who are still checking LMF (Laughing Man Fansubs) they just released episode 16 on bit torent.

Anyway, the past fiew eps have been truely outstanding. Particularly, eps 14 where it is revealed how Saito joined Section 9. I thought it was quite cool how the Major discovered him and asked him to join.

Here's some screen caps from eps 14.

Saito chatting at a poker game with some newbie's Section 9 hired.

Saito has two eyes! He was a sniper for the opposing country the Major and the other UN forces were fighint.

Saito's story takes place roughly 10 years prior during WWIV. This is where the Batou first meets the Major, aside Saito.

The definition of pwnage. That gun is connected to her cyberbrain with short and long range autotargeting. She could shoot down bullets with it.

Games I play on Live: Dead or Alive: Ultimate, Halo 2, RalliSport Challenge 2
    Gamertag: Spiffu

Newbie Chojin may be famous one day Chojin may be famous one day Chojin's Avatar
    Thanks
    i've still been following it and just finished dloading ep16 which i'll watch soon. that episode was really good but it's 50/50 on what you're going to get really. sometimes you get an amazing episode with a good standalone story and a bit of well animated action, but sometimes you get some boring babble about laughing man etc etc etc yawn.

i'll still follow it to the end though :P
    Locked Inside Your Mind || Vinyl || Journal