I love dreaming, even awake I still dream
    To lie on my bed, hugging my pillows tight
    To close my eyes and dream, this is all I want

Give me a good reason why I should stop dreaming
    This is all I can do for now, while I’m still living
    Please don’t take away my imagination, my fantasy
    My stories are all I have, these dreams are all I am
    -eleonne

Dedicated to all the dreamers out there!!! Hold on to your dreams, and never lose faith in them. Keep believing...

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Woot woot!!!!!!

I'm lovin it. So full of meaning and passion. A poem that really speaks nothing but the truth!!!! "Hold on to your dreams...For they are the wings on which you fly through the sky called life."
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hold on to my dreams, too. I have things that I desire to share with the world. To stop dreaming, for me, is death. Keep the dreams, and you will have a brighter future. to keep the dreams alive, is to truely live.

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    very moving poem....gives one the message of hope...which is crucial especially in life today.

Otaku domo may be famous one day domo may be famous one day domo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Go eleonne never stop daydreaming. heehhee dreams are cool.

Otaku zeine may be famous one day zeine may be famous one day zeine's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good choice of words with such a great and moving theme... I love how the words were carefully chosen yet down to earth and easily understood... Indeed, it speaks of one of the greatest facts of life too many times left unspoken of... You've shown such a beautiful side of humanity... And that is to dream without fear, merely being true to one's self and one's wishes... After all, as I have always said, "without dreams, there will never be hope..." Fantastic poem, keep 'em comin' but don't forget to remain down to earth... That is, truth be told, the very charm in this piece...

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks guys for the feedbacks! I truly appreciate it, and it really means a lot to me. I can't thank you guys enough!
    I'm finally getting my confidence for my writing back. Thanks! It couldn't have been possible without your support!
    This is a really big deal for me, thank you thank you thank you all! *cries*

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wonderful, I am writing a poem on imagination that had somewhat the same objective, I wanted to ask you one thing, I am currently with some friends working on a website that is about dreams, and every single thing that can influence them (including a huge part on anime, but also sci fi fantasy, cinema, music, legends, love, etc...) and I wanted to know if you'd give me permission to use it for the website, my email is [email protected] if you wish to discuss about it