Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Giving up kids

Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Giving up kids

[FONT=Arial Narrow]I saw a deal yesterday on the news and I was wondering why they are setting up a new program for Teenage mothers who have babies telling them to just give up there babies and I was wonderin is it right for moms to give up their kids? I mean some of these kids get stuck in like an orphanage and have no life and some of these kids have to live in this home for 18 years because their parents chose to give them up. I just wanted to know is it right to dump off kids to some one else to raise instead of themselves taking care of these children themselves? I know that sometimes a family doesnt have means to take care of the child but is it really fair to the child? What is fair to a child? To have a home or not have a home?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Giving up kids

Babies don't end up in orphanages in the US. There are to many people waiting to adopt them. Better they give them up then abandon them to die.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmmm....I believe if these soon-to-be parents knew they werent going to be fit for the child they should have had an abortion.

Even though I believe these unborn children should have a chance at life, our system isnt working correctly. There have been children lost and never found in a foster parents care without the angency ever knowing.

So, if these soon-to-be parents realize that it's in their best interest and the unborn child's to have an abortion, they should.

That would solve the problem of giving up kids mostly. Most parents dont realize they arent ready for a child. They have the baby because society pressures them or family and friends.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin's Avatar
    Thanks

.............. what was I saying about population control........

My LiveJournal --- Tierra de los Meurtos

Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Thanks

lol. Well any ways thats new...........But we must strike, lets start a revolution
    I am insane and I am loving every hour of it? Any problems?

Otaku Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm confused. A revolution?

My LiveJournal --- Tierra de los Meurtos

Otaku Siren may be famous one day Siren may be famous one day Siren's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, we could always eat them. They taste delightful with a delicate marinara sauce and Chianti wine.
    "I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad... It's depressing." ~Tara from BtVS

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Siren
    Well, we could always eat them. They taste delightful with a delicate marinara sauce and Chianti wine.
    Poor taste in words (In more then one context...)

To quote the Forum Rules...
    -No Spamming up the forums
    Please stick to the Forum debate topic. Debate threads are considered SERIOUS subjects, so please threat them as such...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast