Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Giving up kids

Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Giving up kids

ummmmmmm.........................Well thats new but seriously so many kids are getting left behind right now why are people giving up kids why cant they take care of the kids? I mean come on I think that all people should take care of the kids or just not have any and I dont mean abortions I think they should be....................CAREFUL.............best word I can come up with
    I am insane and I am loving every hour of it? Any problems?

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

No, when you have sex you also realize there is a chance that you may get a disease or have kids.
    Seduced by Flesh

Thanks

I meant dont do it at all but thats not the word that came out and kids and adults know it if they are not ready they dont need to have sex period. Wait til you are ready to supposrt a kid to have sex

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree. But in today's society, no one will hold that up. Besides, most women believe they're not only baby making robots. They believe they should have sex for pleasure and not just to procreate. Most men as awell.
    Seduced by Flesh

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Giving up children? No problem here. I hate small kids.

Thanks

lol.................Aw small kids can be fun you just have to learn to live with them.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Just keep in mind the reason the laws concerning "giving up" children at specific locations occured after a series of babies were found to have died after being abandoned. When the mothers where found they were often found to be simply incapable of caring for the children, usually mentally much more then anything else. The one thing they did have in common was a feeling of desperation and no choice. So now there is a choice. They can give up the child (under a certain age to specific locations) and no one asks any questions, no arrests, no records, and the child is instantly adoptable. Since the new laws the number of abandoned (dead) babies reported has dropped through the floor. Someone who can't handle it has a way out and a loving family gets a gift. Win-win.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yanna
    lol.................Aw small kids can be fun you just have to learn to live with them.
    Sure, they can be fun, like when they are flying through the air at 105 miles per hour after being shot out of a circus cannon! ... Just kidding.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast