Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Giving up kids

Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Giving up kids

I would Hate to be your child dude I would would hide my self from you but I like arrianna's reply to my post i never thought about it like that but I see it now but I see it that there are less adoptions now then years ago because all of our adoptions are going over seas because it has become apealing to the people in the US to adopt babies from small countries over seas and all and that is alot of babies because we are much bigger than those countries and can fit many of those countries within the bounds of this country and so you can kind of see how there are many more children here who are up for adoptions but it is looking like people want forieng babies...................maybe this problem will never end..............but it is just not fair to many of these children
    I am insane and I am loving every hour of it? Any problems?

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yanna
    I would Hate to be your child dude I would would hide my self from you but I like arrianna's reply to my post i never thought about it like that but I see it now but I see it that there are less adoptions now then years ago because all of our adoptions are going over seas because it has become apealing to the people in the US to adopt babies from small countries over seas and all and that is alot of babies because we are much bigger than those countries and can fit many of those countries within the bounds of this country and so you can kind of see how there are many more children here who are up for adoptions but it is looking like people want forieng babies...................maybe this problem will never end..............but it is just not fair to many of these children
    I said I was just kidding.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yanna
    ... but I see it that there are less adoptions now then years ago because all of our adoptions are going over seas because it has become apealing to the people in the US to adopt babies from small countries over seas and all and that is alot of babies because we are much bigger than those countries and can fit many of those countries within the bounds of this country and so you can kind of see how there are many more children here who are up for adoptions but it is looking like people want forieng babies...................maybe this problem will never end..............but it is just not fair to many of these children
    Actually the reason so many people adopt children from overseas in the US is because there is so few to be adopted (3 or under). Between the small number and the red tape the average time to adopt a child (any age) in the US is 7 years. To adopt a child from overseas the average time is 1 year. Think of the reasoning. If there are so many people waiting to adopt then it is garenteed a baby in the US will be adopted but in other countries (which allow out of country adoptions) most babies who end up in orphanages stay in orphanages. It could be their only chance at a family.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Thanks

Well you could argue the point all day there is alot of red tape and everything here and so many things that the US could do better...............dont get me wrong...............I just think that kids who are givin up should be givin a good home................but there are children who dont get adopted and get stuck in big homes and even the orphanages.....but I just think there are people who know what they are getting into they just choose to have sex and dont consider the consiquences and yes there are those who get raped and they have babies but there are people who have consintual sex and they have babies mabey if that 75% should think a little more and for the other 25% just cant help it but there is a great majority who know what they are doing? If you want pleasure mabey the people should pay the consiquence of that pleasure..........And no I am not just a complaining kid I just see what is going wrong.........
    I am insane and I am loving every hour of it? Any problems?

Otaku QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I guess it all depends on the person's situation. You did say Teenage mothers didn't you? If they know they cannot care for the child and the value of living for the child would be poor, then it would probably be in the best interest for them to give up the baby. That way they know they have a chance of having a good life. I'm sure there are ways the teenage mother would be able to check up on the child.

It is inarguably a tough choice to make, but the mother will have to just make the choice that is best for the child. Chances are is she's teenager, her support system may vary, so that would make it even a harder decision.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

i guess that anything to help children is a good thing. everyone has the right to a life and anything that can make that life better is great. one problem that i see alot in england is not neccaserially that the mothers can't cope with the children but that the dads leave so they don't see the point, thats why if i got my gf pregnant i would stick by her the whole way.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

giving up a kid is hard, but sometimes people have no choice. if a mother is alone, she doesn't have money and she can't feed the child with proper nutrition, the kid is better off at an orphanage. it's difficult and the kid will grow up all messed up most likely, but he won't die in complete poverty. and no it's not fair to the child, but that's our world in a nutshell, no one ever gets what he or she wants.
    and on the topic of sex, yes people should be responsible nad ready to accept what comes their way, but we can't all expect a certain outcome. a kid some times happens and the mother has to think, Am i going to be able to take care of him? if not then give him away, it's better the kid is living in a group home rather then with a mother who is just going ot get drunk and beat her child everynight.

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

this world is getting worst and worst each day!! poor babies..is not fair that they have to pay for our sins!!!! .................. is not FAIR!!!!!
    Last edited by kakashi_sensei; Jul 21, 2005 at 07:47 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast