Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Giving up kids

Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Giving up kids

I agree I wish that he world would be like it used to be everyone used to love children but there wasnt so many people having babies as teen agers.......... I am just saying I am not trying to start a fight and I am not trying to upset anyone I am just saying the children in this world who are abandoned some stay abandoned some are adopted and some are not but its just not fair to these kids.............I just wish there was a way to reduce the number of babies given up for adoption each year. Even the government supports teenage mothers with all sorts of stuff and given them money for school and all but the there needs to be a way to reduce and or fix this problem................
    I am insane and I am loving every hour of it? Any problems?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe the fix is called celibacy. Good luck.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont play with the big words but thank you. I apreciate the lending of a word. We could keep this thread going for a year but i think ppl are thinking it is old news
    I am insane and I am loving every hour of it? Any problems?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4