Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Glass Display Cases

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Glass Display Cases

I've been thinking about getting display cases for my anime collectibles and my old school trophies, the old book case simply doesn't cut it because it allows my collectible to collect dust and I have to constantly wipe that Escaflowne figure and it's discoloring.

so does anyone know anything about those?? Where I can get one at a great price??

I prefer something like this:

but more square-ish like the one I have seen at my friend's house. His is square-ish and each level of the case is equal in height and width, and no wood, it's all glass.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Glass Display Cases

Do you want one that's entirely closed up or open at one side?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

well I have to be to at least open it to put my stuff in right??

but if you meant the door closes and it's enclosed then yeah I want it to all close up so not much dust can get in

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

did you look on ebay? they might have some.

and ya i want one too. my anime stuff is getting dust which i dont like and i want them in a safe place! so i might want to get one. pluse if its in a clear glass case all i have to do is look at them and admire all the hard work i put into getting all of the stuff i have so far. and i have to share a bookshelf with my books. so it would be nice to have a sepreate place to put my anime stuff. but i guess i could look for you.

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Thanks

Well If I buy something like a glass case I would prefer to buy it from a company at least instead of an unknown person, which might not ship it correctly.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

i made mine outta plexi glass... u cn buy t at lowes or any homeimprovement store. it's kinda expensive... but quite worth the price if u don't want ur precious items to be destroyed.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

I used to have one but uhh.....my.....uh...Cat....knocked it over

Thanks

I don't have a cat but I have a small basketball rim I play ball w/ my bro so maybe I should think about taking down the rim

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast