Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Global warming

Newbie GuardianAngel1292 may be famous one day GuardianAngel1292 may be famous one day GuardianAngel1292's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Global warming

I have no idea why I'm interested in global warming so much it might be because the world might be destroyed if we at least try to prevent it by lowereing pollution or at least coming out with more electric cars so we don't need gas...and I think that if the world is going to be destroyed it should be destroyed in a tight way not be cause we're putting too much fumes in the air..what do you think about it????.....

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Global warming

I'll go with your opinion, I don't want to die by human problems of chemical pollution lol noway.

I want to die to something more manly, like The Armeggedon.^_^
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not so sure I think there's even such thing as global warming. Ever heard the theory that the earth's tempurature can drastically change in a short period of time, naturally? Hello? Ice age anyone? So maybe this "global warming" thing, isn't even our fault, it's just nature taking it's own course. Not to say pollution isn't a problem, but maybe that's not the cause.

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

So far global warming does seem to just be a natural phase in the Earth's aging process, which leads to yet anothe ice age. However the heightened CO2 in the air and all the other chemicals are mainly our fault and don't really help any.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

And combining increased CO2 levels with cutting down trees, it's no suprise that people are concerned. Some think hydro-cars are the way to go, but quite frankly, I'm not so sure.

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Believe it or not, cutting down trees hardly has an effect these days, since we replace them as we go. It was only when we wiped out whole forsts that that was a problem. As for hydrogen fuel cells, they're expensive. However, if we can ever get the cars to work well and minimize the price of the fuel cell, those will be the way to go. They solve pollution and fossil fuel issues by fusing hydrogen and oxygen to create energy, and the biproduct is water. No more CO2.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel1292
    I have no idea why I'm interested in global warming so much it might be because the world might be destroyed if we at least try to prevent it by lowereing pollution or at least coming out with more electric cars so we don't need gas...and I think that if the world is going to be destroyed it should be destroyed in a tight way not be cause we're putting too much fumes in the air..what do you think about it????.....
    in these days few people are aware of global warning and if we keep polluting the air we are going to get skin cancer more easily and all of us will die.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    in these days few people are aware of global warning and if we keep polluting the air we are going to get skin cancer more easily and all of us will die.
    That's over reacting a bit, isn't it? Everyone, or just about everyone, knows about global warming. It's at the forefront of environmentalists all over the world. And we won't all die from skin cancer, there'd have to be no ozone what so ever for it to happen that easily.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast