Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gobble Gobble

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Gobble Gobble

Just wanted to jump on and wish everyone a nice and safe Gluttony day! What are your plans? Eat and watch bad football? Get drunk? Just hang out and relax? Or all of the above? Happy thanxgiving! Peace.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Well ~ I was hopeing to get drunk, that would be great, but I'm around the boyfriend's family 500 miles away from home, and have already planned to eat a ferast and sit around bored to death.... turkey day always turns out to be sh*t anyway......uuuugghhhh -- none of the horrid football.......
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I'm getting drunk.

Newbie cyberdoll may be famous one day cyberdoll may be famous one day cyberdoll's Avatar
    Thanks
    I ate at noon and now I'm goofing off on the computer, duh. I'll probably have a very busy night playing video games, smoke a lot of cigs, and drink a lot of soda!

**Today I give thanks to FF**

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Heh, I've done nothing but play video games, backgammon, and post today. Oh, and drank a whole lot of Mt. Dew. The whole feasty thingy starts in about, oh, say... 30 minutes. Yep. It will be fun. Happy Thanksgiving, AO!

Otaku Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire's Avatar
    Thanks
    I had an awesome time ^^ I got to kick everyone's butt at Halo 2. It was great! And stuff my face with turkey. thats always good too.

80% Evil l 5% Insane l 15% Addict l 0% Lack of Guinea Pigs
    lAnime TalklAnime OnlinelOtaku BoardslMini Tokyo

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    i did the next best thing. under age drinking. and getting drunk also.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    ive eaten soooo much food in the last couple days.. i wont be able to move for a week.

The end is important in all things.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast