Thread: The Goblet of Fire - Movie

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

The Goblet of Fire - Movie

Who believes this movie is going to be so crappy....because it's so long? I mean...Alfonso Cauron (director for P.O.A.) completely destroyed the third movie. In my opinion of course. I hope he never directs again. Atleast for the H.P. series.

Your thoughts?
    Seduced by Flesh

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    LOTR was long, and I think it's one of the greatest movies ever.

But yeah starting the series in movies was risky in the start. Because you know the books will only get longer, and the long movies today are 3 1/2 hours. I don't know, depends on the special effects and who's directing it.

Newbie furry angel may be famous one day furry angel may be famous one day furry angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think i'd be okay
    i mean, if it were longer then that would kind of be a pain
    you know, drinking all that soda and not wanting to go the bathroom...
    but if someone is a real fan, then they'd prob enjoy the movie being longer
    most likely they are going to cut off some scenes, and add it to the dvd when it comes out
    i liked all the harry potter movies so far, but in the 3rd movie it seems that there is a bit too much Ron and Herm. action going on >_<

Thanks
    Lol....in the book Ron and Herm were like the main part atthe ending.....Harry was kind of busy I think....or am I remembering correctly....oh well.....
    Seduced by Flesh

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I'm angry at the Harry Potter movies now. The third one sucked... sucked... like ass. This one will have a new director, again, and I'm not looking forward to the hack-job that it becomes.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    I'm angry at the Harry Potter movies now. The third one sucked... sucked... like ass. This one will have a new director, again, and I'm not looking forward to the hack-job that it becomes.
    Like they said...*points up*
    Seduced by Flesh

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Yesh, I agree, movies by them are only gatting worse. I'm looking forward to "War of the Worlds" remake... oh yesh....
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...