Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: God

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

God

What do you think of this dude? You like him? You dont? Explain anything you disagree/agree with.

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy

If you want my honest opinion i don't think we should do this. I forsee a lot of hurt feelings come out of this thread one way or another.

That's my true personal feelings and therefore won't be contributing any more to this topic.
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Newbie BlueTigerFour may be famous one day BlueTigerFour may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by angelan
    If you want my honest opinion i don't think we should do this. I forsee a lot of hurt feelings come out of this thread one way or another.

That's my true personal feelings and therefore won't be contributing any more to this topic.
    Perhaps true, but... what kind of world would this be if there were things we couldn't even talk about. What have we come to when we aren't willing to intellectually explore anything we feel like? I beleive that as long as everyone can discuss the topic freely, everyone could take something away from a thread like this.

But no ranting or trying to convert people. If that happens, angelan is completely correct; no good can come of it and people are just going to get angry at each other. Be civil, people.

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    okay haha you made me lie!!! *gasp* lol j/k

i agree with you, I guess I should have been clearer, i'm not saying that no good can come out of this cuz honestly I've done this before in real life and on other forums and I have learnt a lot as others have as well, i'm simply stating people should tread lightly and think about what they're typing vs. what they're really trying to say before pressing "Submit". Good luck with it tho. I'll give it a try
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Newbie EverQuestJunky may be famous one day EverQuestJunky may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I believe God exists, but I am not a dedicated person when it comes to religion, though I love talking to people about religion... I think without religion in this world, there would also be less diversity...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by angelan
    okay haha you made me lie!!! *gasp* lol j/k

i agree with you, I guess I should have been clearer, i'm not saying that no good can come out of this cuz honestly I've done this before in real life and on other forums and I have learnt a lot as others have as well, i'm simply stating people should tread lightly and think about what they're typing vs. what they're really trying to say before pressing "Submit". Good luck with it tho. I'll give it a try
    angelan's right, often times these kind of discussion tend to go off topic into a flame fest

but as always, i'll contribute my two cents: yes I believe there is God, simply because there are too many magical things about human that science cant explain

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well i belive in a higer power be it god or whatever u wanna call it, there is somethign smarter then us out there if u wanna call him god then thats up to you.

I also on that note then agree with all religions i don't see one been better then another they all end the same for me i guess.

Oh well i will what till i die then i'll send a message to you guys and tell u whats after death okay lol

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiGohan
    Well i belive in a higer power be it god or whatever u wanna call it, there is somethign smarter then us out there if u wanna call him god then thats up to you.

I also on that note then agree with all religions i don't see one been better then another they all end the same for me i guess.

Oh well i will what till i die then i'll send a message to you guys and tell u whats after death okay lol
    make sure you find out which one's better hell or heaven haha

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast