Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: God

Newbie Loki may be famous one day Loki may be famous one day Loki's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe in God and Jesus very deeply. I'm a very strong Christian as well.
    Loki
    ~ Loki Ragnarok

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    I'm a very strong Christian as well.
    If you're christian don't you automatically believe in god and jesus?

Newbie teh s uck may be famous one day teh s uck may be famous one day teh s uck's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Let's be scientific here, shall we?

If a=b and b=c, then a=c

If you love God and God loves people, the you love people

and that means you care about their beliefs and feelings.
    The problem is that a lot of people (and I think that I would not be making too wild a guess in stating that Takeno falls into this group) that would state that you make an incorrect assumption. Really, it is:

If you love God, and God loves his followers, then you love his followers.

For many, people that do not accept the truth about [insert your favorite deity here] are (depending on how the person looks at it) at best irrelevent (since they are going to be eternally damned anyway) and at worst, evil heretics that must be wiped out.

As far as Takeno's statement is concerned, I'm still trying to wrap my mind around this:

I don't care what you think or believe in just know you dont have to believe in GOD but you do have to fear him
    If I feared God, wouldn't it automatically follow that I believed in Him? If I didn't believe in God, why would I fear something that I do not believe exists?

Or is there something else I should fear?
    Your ad here.

Newbie Loki may be famous one day Loki may be famous one day Loki's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you're christian don't you automatically believe in god and jesus?
    Yes. I was just saying that I'm a very strong Christian.
    Loki
    ~ Loki Ragnarok

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wowie, a ten page thread, forgive me if I have not read all the entries before...

I believe in God, in fact, I pray evrey night before I go to bed. But I don't believe that he controls evreything....He's not the one responsible for other people's actions....And he's not the one to blame when a loved one dies in an accident....I'm not sure if I'm expressing myself correctly, but I feel the world needs something to believe in, for me, it's God. The world didn't create itself, or so I think, it needed to be molded by someone.....

Ok, I'll stop ranting now...

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

Reminder in me

All I know is that everytime I get down, someone reminds me of who I am. It seems that i am trying to be this guy who is in a lot of pain, but in reality I am in pain only because I put myself there, often. Everyone keeps telling me things, and i turn my back on them. I have even turned my back on God, but Bod reminds me that I am Justin (K' Heart) and i will not be taken out so easily by this world, if I stay with God. I have too much in me to just give up. God loves ALL of us no matter what we do. He just dislikes what we do sometimes. I know because I have been there all too often......

Jusitn (K' Heart)

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Otaku Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by teh s uck
    The problem is that a lot of people (and I think that I would not be making too wild a guess in stating that Takeno falls into this group) that would state that you make an incorrect assumption. Really, it is:

If you love God, and God loves his followers, then you love his followers.
    It depends on who we are referring to as God. I took him to be speaking of YHWH (God of Judeo-christianity) In which case He loves everyone, regardless of whther or not they followed Him. His son came to bring us all to Him. When Yehshua was on the cross, He said, "Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do." Luke 23:34

Does that sound like a God of hate or of love? He loved the people who were going to kill Him.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    I sometimes think that God has left us. maybe he was here a long time ago.. but he's moved on, and we're still here in this world, like lost children.. saving face and losing soul.

The end is important in all things.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast