Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: God of War

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks

God of War

Well....I just beat God of War yesterday and I thought it was kinda short. The story and action was superb. Although the mini-games make up for the short game it would be nice if it was a little longer. I can't say I'm really disappointed of the game cause it's probably one of the best PS2 games I've played in a while.
    IDK...What do you guys think of it?

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    i haven't played the game yet, but as far as the screenshots goes it looks great, a hack and slash game with passion, its a good title.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Very entertaining game, me and my friend were up for hours playing the damn thing. Love the action, kills are outrageous....and graphics are money. I wasnt aware that it was so short like you said, ah well....

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I didn't care too much for the story but it did reveal a lot about Krato's character so I enjoyed it. The 2 big elements that really had me going were the gameplay and graphics. But something that was probably even better than both of them was the art. The soundtrack was awesome also. There were a lot of unlockables that had you going through the game more than once in order to unlock them. I liked how most of them were worth it and fluff free.

I did have a few gripes about the game though. I do wish that it was just a bit longer and that some of the puzzles required more than just pushing blocks. A few more bosses would have been better also. I guess there is much to look for in "Goddess of Love".
    Too cool for a sig.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    From reading previous comments about the game, I feel I may rent it before I buy it. Just to check it out.
    Seduced by Flesh

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Mmm... this game was so good I cried for joy. The sheer fun in being able to dismember your opponents for no apparent reason other than they looked at you funny is so very rewarding. Very much worth the price, I'd say.

Essentially, it works like this...

In a normal action game like, say... DMC or something like that, you go around and build up a rage meter of sorts, usable to demolish your enemies in different and messy ways.

God of War? You are always demolishing your enemies in various and rather messy ways. The rage meter? When you activate it... it just gets better. Definitely a stress reliever for me, this game was.

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    Haven't heard of it, but I'll check it out for you.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    This was probably one of the ebst PS2 games I've played in a long time, length aside. I wasn't expecting this game to be long because of it's genre, not too many games with visuals like this in an action game are more than seven hours, so honestly I'm happy with the length.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast