Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: God of War

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbuffetking
    I didn't care too much for the story but it did reveal a lot about Krato's character so I enjoyed it. The 2 big elements that really had me going were the gameplay and graphics. But something that was probably even better than both of them was the art. The soundtrack was awesome also. There were a lot of unlockables that had you going through the game more than once in order to unlock them. I liked how most of them were worth it and fluff free.

I did have a few gripes about the game though. I do wish that it was just a bit longer and that some of the puzzles required more than just pushing blocks. A few more bosses would have been better also. I guess there is much to look for in "Goddess of Love".
    Yeah...I wish they did put a few more bosses on the game.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    From reading previous comments about the game, I feel I may rent it before I buy it. Just to check it out.
    Don't bother renting. It's one of those games that every PS2 owner should have plus you will find yourself playing it more than once due to the amount of unlockables. It's also one of the best Action Adventure games ever made.
    Too cool for a sig.

Newbie nhstennisballer may be famous one day nhstennisballer may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i have and it one of the best games in ps2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2