Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Going to Japan

Dai
    Otaku Dai may be famous one day Dai may be famous one day Dai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Going to Japan

I would love to go to Japan^^

Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeh same here I got invited to go because a teacher recommended me to go through a student ambassador thing and i thought it would be really cool to go. But you can go to a teacher and ask for information and ask for a student ambassador information....
    It is a good thing because you get to go for a whole twenty days an you get to meet the people and learn the culture and one day on like your own but i wanna go and check out the japanese anime.......
    Japanese are good artist and there is supposed to be like some place in tokyo where you can go and check out anime..........anyone who wants anime for real tell em I will get it
    But like ask like a teacher or go to StudentAmbassador.com and it should lkie give you options on all your stuff and oprotuinities on things like that
    I am insane and I am loving every hour of it? Any problems?

Newbie virginkid may be famous one day virginkid may be famous one day virginkid's Avatar
    Thanks

My school recently had an exchange programme with Japan and a few Japanese students studied at my school for about a week. I didn't get the chance to speak to them, but my sister managed to get a signed paper crane and box.^^;; *LUCKY*

If I had the chance I would love to go to Japan on an exchange programme as well, maybe in the future.=D

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

When I went I only went for 10 days but because it was a tour we went to Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Hakone, and Nara. It was waaaaaaaaaaaayy too little time for each place, so I REALLY want to go back sometime soon.

Newbie fuujin may be famous one day fuujin may be famous one day fuujin's Avatar
    Thanks

I either want to work in Japan some and/or get in an exchange program thru my university's Japanese department. I want to get more of the lanuage before i go over so I can actually take classes over there.

Newbie aevari may be famous one day aevari may be famous one day aevari's Avatar
    Thanks

I went to Japan for a week on a tour that cost $1500 (includes airfare, housing, food, and transportation). It was an amazing deal and I had a great time. Went to Tokyo, Kyoto, Nara, Shinjuku, Hakone, and Osaka.

My cousin, currently is in Japan doing the JET program. It's a program where college graduates can apply to help be a teacher assistant to aid in English studies. You get paid and housing (although it's a really small space) but she's having the best time and she opted to stay for a 2nd year (staying extra years pays you more).

I would definitely want to go back to Japan to visit. Although 2 things I didn't like was the incessant smoking (EVERYONE'S a smoker there) and the cost of food/etc. It is quite expensive to live there everyday =/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3