Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Golden State Senate passes gay marriage Bill

Otaku Siren may be famous one day Siren may be famous one day Siren's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cali Senate passes gay marriage Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Zackraa
    you can see it on an MRI scan
    I'd like to see the link, too. I don't think it's like a mass of tissue growth that can be seen. It's got something to do with scent, as far as I know.
    "I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad... It's depressing." ~Tara from BtVS

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont have a link
    its somin I read in the news
    its a different color than normal

btw I'm ok with gay people
    but like I said I'm going to have my kids scanned for everything

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Siren
    I'd like to see the link, too. I don't think it's like a mass of tissue growth that can be seen. It's got something to do with scent, as far as I know.
    No it has to do with nurons and chemicals in the brain.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm just glorified that equality is happening. not very fast or slow, but it's happening. Man...Equality...Maybe our country can finally get to being equal. ^-^
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku Siren may be famous one day Siren may be famous one day Siren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    No it has to do with nurons and chemicals in the brain.
    As I was saying, it MAY have something to do with scent. Of course, as you stated, it would be the scent of a chemical, commonly known as pheromones. Scientists are doing research which are saying gay men and straight women respond to a testosterone-based pheromone while gay women and straight men respond to an estrogen-based pheromone. But yeah, in the end, it would all mesh together - scent, chemical reactions and neurons. The point of the matter is that scientists are one step closer to showing that homosexuality is biological, as opposed to a choice.

Link: http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...aybrain10.html
    "I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad... It's depressing." ~Tara from BtVS

Otaku Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell

let me finish off by quoting a t-shirt:
    "I only support gay marriage
    if both chicks are hot"

[-_-]
    *claps* honor the t shirt

Newbie Catalyst-40 may be famous one day Catalyst-40 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    I'm just glorified that equality is happening. not very fast or slow, but it's happening. Man...Equality...Maybe our country can finally get to being equal. ^-^
    Actually, gays in this nation, believe it or not, already have the privilege to marry. The thing is that most states define marriage as a union between a man and a woman. The gays in California could have gotten married before the bill was passed, but refused to because it was not in line with their lifestyle. I don't see how the action done by the Cali Senate was a victory for "equality".

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

The Govonator has anounced that he is going to VETO this bill. Boo-ya!

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast