Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: A good Anime series for beginers

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki
    I think Love Hina would be pretty good for starters, even though it's a little ecchi. It's just very funny and very addictive, and the story isn't too complicated.

I also think Fruits Basket would be a good one. It just has it all; humour, fun, good story, and yeah... it's very catchy.
    I'd second these two, Love Hina is a bit ecchi, but as long as this person isn't a nun they should be ok with it.

I'd say Trigun is alright as well. It has some gun stuff but its never really violent. It has a good story too.

Other one's I'd reccomend:
    Azumanga Diaoh, Chobits, Ah! My Goddess, Fushigi Yuugi, Kare Kano (His and Her Circumstances), Niea_7.

Newbie actorderick may be famous one day actorderick may be famous one day
    Thanks
    thanks you all. i will look into these

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks
    Yeah Moonunit's reccomendations are good ones, if you enjoy comedy you'll like Azumanga Diaoh. I'd probably throw in Fruits Basket, Ai Yori Aoshi, and Happy Lesson in there too.

Newbie chouji-chan may be famous one day chouji-chan may be famous one day chouji-chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Azumanga Daioh.....its a little ecchi ( that teacher should be in jail or something )
    my first anime was yuyuhakusho (all hail youko kurama )
    ~all hail korea~

Newbie Cipher may be famous one day Cipher may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Ill say Love Hina and Full Metal Panic are the good beginnger choices

Otaku domo may be famous one day domo may be famous one day domo's Avatar
    Thanks
    clean eh? how bout one piece thats hilarious. or yea theres love hina.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Not true at all, You can take for Example...

'Kalaido Star', the story of a teenage girls quest to become a high wire artist...

'Azumanga Daioh', A slice of life series about the adventures of a group of girls as they progress through High School

Oh yes Azu Manga Dioh is a good starting anime, very interesting it is like a bunch of mini comics! Naruto is clean too and easy to read, but you should try .Hack// SIGN, try it NOW!!!
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Newbie blue_karma may be famous one day blue_karma may be famous one day blue_karma's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you are looking for "clean" anime. I would suggest anything by Studio Ghibli. Unfortunately, I think Disney is the only one with U.S. distribution rights. I have introduced my daughter to anime through these films. A few examples: Nausicaa, Kiki's Delivery Service, Castle in the Sky, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle. My only suggestion with these films (and this is just personal preference) would be to get the original Japanese with sub-titles. Hearing Claire Danes's voice coming out of Princess Mononoke's mouth was *almost* enough to ruin it for me. But seriously, the stories are well written (good for the big kids) and there is always something happening (good for the little kids). Jeez, I didn't think this was gonna end up as a small novel. Hope this helps.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast