Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: A good Anime series for beginers

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    When I started watching anime, I went and did a cannon ball into the deep end and watched Evangelion.

I personally suggest Ai Yori Aoshi and its second season Ai Yori Aoshi ~Enishi~ but I recomend the manga, the story is better, but if you get the anime, watch it with the Japanese Language track with subtitles, Michelle Ruff (Voice Actress for Aoi Sakuraba) voice acting sounds un inspired, while Ayako Kawasumi does a much better job.

Fruits Basket and I My Me Strawberry Eggs are also a good ones. I tried watching them on a whim, and I wasn't dissappointed.
    Last edited by aceman67; May 26, 2005 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Inability to spell and use proper grammar

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thevampirealacrud
    Oh yes Azu Manga Dioh is a good starting anime, very interesting it is like a bunch of mini comics! Naruto is clean too and easy to read, but you should try .Hack// SIGN, try it NOW!!!

STOP POSTING IN DEAD THREADS.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4