Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Good bye for a while!!!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Good bye for a while!!!

Hello Honored members of AO,

I don't know how to put it. Anyways, I will try. My purpose of starting this thread is to inform all of my dear friends, and the rest of the great people of AO that I will not be active for a long while, after this coming Saturday. I had loads of fun being here, along with my friends and the rest of the gang, and I will join the team back again, very soon. I promise, I will try my best to pop in once in a while, if I have any leisure time.

The reason for my long break from AO are the following:

*Starting the middle of this month, I will preparing to a take an exam at the Temple, which allows me to rank higher and branch to one of the Main Temple. Not only that, but I was also assigned to write five theological essays (25 pages each), which are due two months from now.

*Finally, I will also be taking the entrance exam at my school to strive for a seat in a wellknown university...

Anyways, I just wanted to inform you all, in case you will wondering where I went. I will miss all of you great folks and my dear friends of AO. But, all of you will be remembered in my heart!!! Hope I will be, too.

And, don't worry, The Badass Warrior Monk Of The East will return to join the crew as soon as he is done with his STUFF!!! I promise.

Newbie *Natsumi* may be famous one day *Natsumi* may be famous one day *Natsumi*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Good bye for a while!!!

Awwwwww...how so sweet of you to let us know! *Cries*Please come back and visit us, time to time, Sagara-kun (Kedar). I know that you will be missed. Take Care...and ace them exams for me.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

see ya later kedar
    I hope you do well myself ^_^

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

this is not my kind of stuff, if you were zackraa *sticks out tongue* I would say take your time or dont come back...but you aint zaackra...goodby m8...hope to see you soon

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, this sucks!! Well you gotta do what you gotta do. Will all miss you. Wow, five theological essays (25 pages each). Dam you must be smart or a good writer. I hate writing papers. That would take me forever to write.

Plz come back soo man.

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    And, don't worry, The Badass Warrior Monk Of The East will return to join the crew as soon as he is done with his STUFF!!! I promise.
    Hehe...that made me laugh. You always make me laugh and smile, my dear Monk. Thank you. And yes, you will always be remembered by all of us, especially by me ^_~. Hehe...I will see you everyday. But, please take sometime out to come here, and entertain us with your unique posts, ok? And, I know for certain that you will make a perfect score on all of those exams...study hard and don't worry.

~Yours only~
    Mayura.
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

WHAT!?!!?!, we will sure miss you KEdar, just remember to come back..lol,
    ^_^ GOOD LUCK with your exam thingys, hope you assend higher

we'll be waiting(well a good number of us anyway, like me) for you return.

later my good friend....

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope you get a ranking and get into that university thing. See you later monk man.

~Kiss
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast