Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: good drawing sites =^.^=

Newbie Kina_Takegami =^.^= may be famous one day Kina_Takegami =^.^= may be famous one day Kina_Takegami =^.^='s Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb good drawing sites =^.^=

does anyone know of any good anime drawing sites...that could help me with my drawing??
    [*sig image removed for being too tall. Please refer to the site rules for maximum allowable sig size.*]
    Awww...Isn't it cute!
    "Stay on my good side or I'll scratch your eyes out!"

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    what do you mean by that?? can you be more specific in what you want to draw?? like body parts of anime characters or what??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie Kina_Takegami =^.^= may be famous one day Kina_Takegami =^.^= may be famous one day Kina_Takegami =^.^='s Avatar
    Thanks
    well...yeah body parts...i'm pretty good at drawing girls...but for some reason guys' bodies are hard. i kind of like stuff on drawing both! Thanks!

~Kina-Chan~
    [*sig image removed for being too tall. Please refer to the site rules for maximum allowable sig size.*]
    Awww...Isn't it cute!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    ok i'm kind of breaking the rules here, but this is not my site:

you should try this site great tutorials

http://sibart.bravehost.com/index.html hope this helps

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Thanks
    Thanks so much!

~Kina-Chan~

PS If anyone else knows any good sites i'd be glad to hear 'em! Thanks!
    Awww...Isn't it cute!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    WEll, just buy the how to draw manga books... or visit there site... u'll find they have alot more info on drawing manga. U can buy the books from walmart.com by getting one of their gift cards or using a credit card... if u don't like using ur credit cards online... or too young to own a credit card.. thn they'res always the gift card.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    WEll, just buy the how to draw manga books... or visit there site... u'll find they have alot more info on drawing manga. U can buy the books from walmart.com by getting one of their gift cards or using a credit card... if u don't like using ur credit cards online... or too young to own a credit card.. thn they'res always the gift card.
    well man not everyone can loosen purse strings on stuff like that considering it's almost 30 buks a pop for those books, (nice 1000 posts btw)

anways, the cheap way to do what jade suggested, go to the library and see because it's very likely they have it

Thanks
    not here. i'm at the library right now...and there are NO books on drawing manga at all. i have like one book on how to draw manga...but i can't seem to find any more...

~Kina~
    Awww...Isn't it cute!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast