Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Good Girl

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    No love. Jake wasnt her husbands best friend. She slept with three men. She was around the age of 24-28. Jake was 18 or 19 maybe in his 20s.

Bad Girl.
    Seduced by Flesh

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    To be honest, i think the film was all about cheating and how poeple percieve other people! Like her husbands best friend, he thought she was the perfect wife, having no affairs but when she did, he wanted to sleep with her too!
    But then again, Jake is much nicer then her husband! It was a good movie, but Jen did so much better in Bruce, and Jake did better in The day after tomorow!

The idea of Good girl was a bit of an ice breaker, showing how most people do act in real life.

"The Problem is Choice"
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree dancy.
    Seduced by Flesh

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    Cheers Kasai! It was a good film to begin Jen career. It was good to watch because you did want to see if they were caught and who by, which is good. But the theme of the film seems to have been done loads of times befofre, i can't think of any of the top of head but if anyone does then please list them.

FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2