Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A good place to buy Anime DVD's?

Newbie EverQuestJunky may be famous one day EverQuestJunky may be famous one day
    Thanks

A good place to buy Anime DVD's?

I am looking to buy the whole Card Captor Sakura series on DVD for my girlfriend for Christmas. I was wondering what places the members of AO order from. Since this series is about 20 DVD's, I am trying to find it at a reasonable price, but new, and not HK DVD quality. My goal is to not spend over 500 on this, but if I have to I will. Any suggestions for good distributers?

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah same here, but for a place that also has cheap shipping cost

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    i know for a fact that Houseofanime.com doesn't even charge shipping as long as you buy over $10 which is most likely gonna happen for you

as for HK quality, I am not sure, because I know they sell Taiwain quality music cds so you might wanna look into it yourself

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nothing for shipping hey, hmmm i doubt it, if it's from one country to another they going to charge me, i'll have to look into that. thanx!!

Newbie Drizzt may be famous one day Drizzt may be famous one day Drizzt's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've bought anime online for years, and If you want reliability, I'd suggest www.animecornerstore.com - these are for R1 original discs. They give a little off on bundles, and shipping is free over a hundred dollars. I've bought from them numerous times, and they've never failed to satisfy. I took a look just now, and you're still going to be under your budget...by not much though.

That being said, and I'm sure you've heard it a lot, if you want R1 quality, you can sometimes find a gem off ebay - a lot of collectors get rid of their stuff there. I've bought a lot of brand new/practically new series there at a fraction of the cost. It's still the luck of the draw however, and for a gift for your significant other, I wouldn't take a chance unless I had plenty of time.

Newbie Blaz may be famous one day Blaz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Thumbs up

I've bought from Rob's store too several times. Always a great experience. Anytime I've e-mailed customer service I usually got a response within 20 minutes or so.

And Ebay is touch and go on how much money your going to save versus the possiblity of getting ripped off. I would stick with www.animecornerstore.com if I were you, since you're looking for this as a gift for someone.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    If your looking for a store - the best places are Suncoast/Sam Goody or even Best Buy - they surprizing have the best prices and selection.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

2jz
    Newbie 2jz may be famous one day 2jz may be famous one day 2jz's Avatar
    Thanks
    why dont you try hastings where im from they have a nice selection!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast