Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A good place to buy Anime DVD's?

Newbie Bromithia may be famous one day Bromithia may be famous one day Bromithia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Finding a good anime store is really hard. Thats why you should buy off the internet, it's alot easier IMO... Amazon.com for example :P Though, they dont have alot of titles.

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bromithia
    Finding a good anime store is really hard. Thats why you should buy off the internet, it's alot easier IMO... Amazon.com for example :P Though, they dont have alot of titles.
    That's when you beat someone in the head with a stick and... I just joking. Well e-mail customer service and demand more anime. How you think things in the anime world got done in the first place? Remember AN.

Newbie TaMa may be famous one day TaMa may be famous one day TaMa's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you live in Europe then www.archonia.com would be a very good place to order dvds, manga and figures, and the shipping is very good too, around 18$ and then you get 100% guarantee on the package, and online tracking =D

Newbie zerosconcubine may be famous one day zerosconcubine may be famous one day zerosconcubine's Avatar
    Thanks
    www.deepdiscountdvd.com is a great place to buy legit anime dvds. They have box sets for les then 80 dollars. Can't beat that.
    JOURNAL|SHEZZYART|ROCKDUB

Wallow in my pain
    I swallow as I pretend
    To act like I'm happy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2