Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Google Taking over the world

Banned-looks like you were beat hunh little kid the_weird_one may be famous one day the_weird_one may be famous one day the_weird_one's Avatar
    Thanks
    google is like the best freikin website in the world, and i will go 100% along with it if it takes over the world! MUHAHAHAHA!!!

Newbie Oxygen may be famous one day Oxygen may be famous one day Oxygen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Google is the most useful search tool ever, and I love my Gmail account.
    !

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    if google wants to own the world they'll have to get in line behind wallmart.

The end is important in all things.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Don't diss da google! it's the best search engine ever invented and never needed advetising! I was told it was started by a bunch of college students...

Newbie bone may be famous one day bone may be famous one day bone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Honestly... I haven't gotten much into the Google craze... I'm still stuck using Yahoo! searches more often than Google for whatever reason, but I was introduced to maps.google.com the other day and was completely blown away. That's heavy duty stuff. Completely sweeps MapQuest under the rug.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    See? The GoOgLe will take control of your life!!!

j/k. I think people choose google cuz it's the best search engine. I've tried ask jeeves, dogpile, and few others, but they weren't as quick and effient as google is.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Honestly Google is just a site that got lucky and caught on, its the internet equivalence to Paris Hilton, not only in the fact the everyone has done it, but that its just one of those sites that stays popular for no real reason, it just is and thats all.

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I use Google for quick trivial information, but I certainly don't use it for my college research papers. Sure, you can find out some basic facts about the Knight Templar and Roman politician Tiberius Gracchus on Google, but if you need hardcore information (like actual writings from their time periods) you need to go to a library still. I almost never use Internet sources for papers.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast