Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Goosebumps

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Goosebumps

Anyone else use to read those books when they were younger? Cause I did and it was the biggest thing when I was like in the fourth grade I think. I use to buy them all the time and I had like two- three shelves of those books.

Otaku vb0xn4rd may be famous one day vb0xn4rd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I read this series up to about 4th grade, as well. I dunno how many I actually owned, but I read a bunch that I checked out of the library. I think I got out of Goosebumps when I started into Animorphs. But that's a whole 'nother topic altogether.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    I used to read these books in like 2nd and 3rd-4th grade.... I really never got into reading a ton of them, but they were extremely popular and unavoidable. I remember a favorite of mine, was the books about the dummies (which I forgot the names) and all the strange science-type Goosebumps >_< I remember the giant hamster and the glowing dog, and the 'shrunken head' one.... oh my my..... I want one right now, hahaha...
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie Melanic may be famous one day Melanic may be famous one day Melanic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh, that takes me back. Thoese were some of the only books that I actually read for fun. Watched the short lived tv series of the same name too. It's too bad I can't remember a single story...

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I used to read and collect a few of them back in the day. i beleive when i was in junior high.....the only two i remember at the moment are the Ghost Camp story and another one about a slime or ooze of some sort...i dont quite remember the title of that one tho....as for what i read now to scare myself silly, i usually stick with H.P. Lovecraft or Poe.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I loved these books, these were the only books i would read in mass quantities.

Newbie Rassius Luin may be famous one day Rassius Luin may be famous one day Rassius Luin's Avatar
    Thanks
    I read some of this books long time ago.. but i read it for fun only.. i forgot all the titles and contents of it though...

Otaku fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai's Avatar
    Thanks
    hahaa i read them cos my lil bro got so many i was bored! but they're not bad, can read loads of it since it's not long
    Signature exceeds limits and has been deleted by Hassun

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast