Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gran Turismo 4

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Gran Turismo 4

THis game came out a couple of days ago and its one fun game. THe used car dealers are fiinally back and the graphics are superb. I think its one of the greatest racing games ever to be made. Anyone else buy or play this game yet?

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was really caught off guard to discover that it was released. GT4 probably has to be one of the longest delayed games ever. I havent played it myself yet but i plan to obtain a copy within the next week or so....

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm thinking I'll get the PSP version when it comes out and play it on the wifi, GT4 looks good still just disappointed about no online

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie Dirtybeast may be famous one day Dirtybeast may be famous one day Dirtybeast's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm thinking I'll get the PSP version when it comes out and play it on the wifi, GT4 looks good still just disappointed about no online

Well if the online is holding you off i'm sure iif ya look hard enough there is a tunnel software that will let you play online (Much like XBconnect For halo 1 which had No Onilne but had Lan games) I myself just bought the game and i love it, i bought MLB 2K5 at the same time so that's been getting most of my attention but i love GT4 none the less

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Ah, yes... Gran Turismo 4. I had no clue that this game was released already. It was sneaky, like a ninja on crack.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    hehe, it really was sneaky though! they kept pushing back the release date, i had no idea it was out until i went to blockbuster to return some movies.

The end is important in all things.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    THey didnt have any commercial for it like Gran Turismo 3. I saw the game when I went to Best Buy to look for some movies.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    well since the producer of the game said the PSP version would be essentially a direct port of the game from the PS2 version I dont wanna buy it twice so I'd rather have that kind of game for the road and be able to challenge people. So I'll get it that way along with Ridge Racer and Lumines XD w00t

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast