Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gran Turismo 4

忍び Tychoides may be famous one day Tychoides may be famous one day Tychoides's Avatar
    Thanks
    GT4 rocks. I <3 B-Spec mode, too. I can play WoW and GT4 at the same time!
    I don't have a God complex. I am God.

Newbie Silent Nate may be famous one day Silent Nate may be famous one day Silent Nate's Avatar
    Thanks
    As great as GT4 is it still doesn't have the Pontiac Fiero in it. Which is my only disapointment.

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gran Turismo 4 RULES!!!

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Newbie Linksc24gc may be famous one day Linksc24gc may be famous one day Linksc24gc's Avatar
    Thanks
    I bought the game about a week ago, I think its really sweet, I've been waiting for it to come out for a long time.B-spec mode is a cool addition. I like the fact that you get a couple pluses for having a GT3 save on your memory card. So far I really like it.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Having the GT3 file save on my memeory card was a big help. Getting the extra money really helped out a lot.

Newbie Brother may be famous one day Brother may be famous one day Brother's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't have accurate information but from what I remember, there is over 600 new cars and 15 new tracks including new rally courses (SWEEEET and SWEEEET AGAIN!). You can also transfer your liscences from GT3 to GT4 and up to 100,000 credits. They are even including SUVs and Formula 1 into the game. I'm so stoked im gonna cry.

man, don't all you Xbox fanboys wish you got a PS2

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just picked up my copy today and oh lord, the thing is awesome....truly. I'm just stunned by it all around. I haven't even begun to crack the surface yet and it's already better than GT3 as far as I'm concerned. And just when i started to venture back outdoors after beating San Andreas during my hermit era.......well, guess it's back in the cave for me.

Newbie Ronin//.Hack may be famous one day Ronin//.Hack may be famous one day Ronin//.Hack's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh BTW Dont gforget if you have it the HDTV mode is awesome 50fps and definate improvement. Almost 25% done with it and bought it the day it came out(have a full time job and a roommate who is addicted to TV so I get to play when I can but this Racing Simulator is sweet)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast