Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Gran Turismo 4

Newbie Silent Nate may be famous one day Silent Nate may be famous one day Silent Nate's Avatar
    Thanks
    The game might not have a fiero but it does have the '04 GTO, and Solstice. so I'd have to say its a great game.

Plus taking photos of replays and putting them on my computer is always a plus. that's where i got my sig.

忍び Tychoides may be famous one day Tychoides may be famous one day Tychoides's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really like this game, but I kind of hit a point where I own almost every car that I really wanted and I have no real incentive to finish the game (I'm 50% done).
    I don't have a God complex. I am God.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yep thats definitely where an online mode would have made GT4 so much better but alas I'll snag it on the PSP XD get my race on that way wirelessly w00t I dunno though the fun of ridge racer is insane its so unrealistic in the drifts yet fullfilling lol plus the made up cars and such. Still probably get GT4 mobile just to have the sweet rides

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3