Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gravitation

Newbie Anime may be famous one day Anime may be famous one day
    Thanks

Gravitation

I cant belive suichi likes a guy i mean its not wrong but there both so HOTT!!!

Newbie j12on may be famous one day j12on may be famous one day j12on's Avatar
    Thanks
    i remember watching this anime and watching the main character fall for another guy. It suprised me, but the story was great and it kept me watching though i didnt watch all the episodes I loved the songs they did in it

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yep gravitation was a good anime. I like how the characters are down to earth but there's still that whole chibi and craziness from time to time. I was very easy to watch. I'd recommend it to anyone, even those who are iffy about the whole guy+guy theme give the anime itself a try!
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    Out of few Yaoi mangas I've read - Gravitation is my favorite

Yuki and Shuichi is number 1 on my 'Cute Couple' list.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anime
    I cant belive suichi likes a guy i mean its not wrong but there both so HOTT!!!
    -points- A prime example of no punctuation...

Anyways... Gravitation is an... er... interesting show for those with more open views about sexuality. Yeah, it's about queers... get over it. I found it to be hilarious at times, and (although I don't care for the guy on guy stuff) it had a pretty good story.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    -points- A prime example of no punctuation...

Anyways... Gravitation is an... er... interesting show for those with more open views about sexuality. Yeah, it's about queers... get over it. I found it to be hilarious at times, and (although I don't care for the guy on guy stuff) it had a pretty good story.
    *licks Eriadd* I love Gravi myself. Just finish watching it. Yup. Shuichi fell for a guy, but so did Yuki. ^_~ Yummeh.
    Seduced by Flesh

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love it...... both the manga and the anime
    Easily on my list of favourites.
    hehehe In my shameless fangirl opinion... the whole thing is just too cute. Like the photo stickers they take on their date. *squeeeeeeee*

Anway, it's probably one of the best series out there to introduce someone into the Yaoi idea with. Since it's not too full on that most people will enjoy it, regardless.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Haha, if tsurara were here, she'd post another one of her long papers on the difference of Yaoi and Shounen Ai. There's a difference... please use it correctly. When I hear shounen Ai, then I think of Gravi and such things, but when I hear Yaoi (ever since tsurara posted this on old AO) I think of non-stop butt action. Then I vomit. Uncontrollably.

Anyways... Gravitation? Interesting show, as mentioned earlier. Still full of crazy gay folks, though.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast