Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gravitation

Newbie Kuroku may be famous one day Kuroku may be famous one day Kuroku's Avatar
    in a box off the coast of the Gulf Of Mexico
    Thanks
    hm...I say the guy to guy thing is kinda weird and all but it has a nice story to it and it has nice music like what J12on said^^
    pEoPlE...fEaR tHe uNkNoWn....mUa hA hA hA!!!

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I understand Eriadd. I myself forget there's a difference sometimes.
    Seduced by Flesh

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually...... in Japanese terms Gravitation is Yaoi, just not of the hardcore variety.
    I read an interesting article on the orgins of Yaoi on the net a few weeks back.
    Appartenly the term "shouen-ai" in Japan is a very outdated term used to describe a brief genre of manga that was written around the 1980's.
    Yaoi and "Boys Love" as it's now called in Japan, steamed from the original Shounen-ai manga from that period.
    But over in the west, like America, the term Shounen-ai has now been adopted to mean the lighter romantic stories while the term Yaoi has been reserved to only describe the hardcore, nonstop stuff.
    So yeah..... I don't know what to call Shoune-ai and Yaoi now.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Sakurai
    Actually...... in Japanese terms Gravitation is Yaoi, just not of the hardcore variety.
    I read an interesting article on the orgins of Yaoi on the net a few weeks back.
    Appartenly the term "shouen-ai" in Japan is a very outdated term used to describe a brief genre of manga that was written around the 1980's.
    Yaoi and "Boys Love" as it's now called in Japan, steamed from the original Shounen-ai manga from that period.
    But over in the west, like America, the term Shounen-ai has now been adopted to mean the lighter romantic stories while the term Yaoi has been reserved to only describe the hardcore, nonstop stuff.
    So yeah..... I don't know what to call Shoune-ai and Yaoi now.
    This is very interesting, I dont know what to call it either.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie kutevallen may be famous one day kutevallen may be famous one day kutevallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    um..... i find Gravitation so emotional... i kinda cried... lol yeah i am kind of a cry baby but i just find it so romantic... my heart hurts like hell lol.... well my fav character is Ryuichi because i find him so kute!!!

Newbie Yuki Sohma may be famous one day Yuki Sohma may be famous one day Yuki Sohma's Avatar
    Thanks
    well the anime is good the sence of style is also good the characters personals I have to double and I just like shuichi he is tight.
    what I am saying he rocks my sox!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2