Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gravitation!

Newbie EXEL_KARI9 may be famous one day EXEL_KARI9 may be famous one day EXEL_KARI9's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Gravitation!

Has enyone seen Gravitation?

Well, if you have . I want to know how many episodes are there? And volumes?

well thanx for your help!
    Last edited by EXEL_KARI9; Feb 27, 2005 at 10:28 PM.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe there has already been a topic about this. ^-^;;

I love Gravi.
    Seduced by Flesh

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Gay...... This serie lost me when a learn that the main caracter is ''Fill this empty space''....

sorry this just my though

13 ep and 1 oav..... don't know for the manga still.
    Coming soon.........

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Aye there has..... but anyway, I love Gravi too. It's a rather recent favourite of mine. I only got the manga and anime about 2 months ago.

The manga is still ongoing in Japan, with no end to it in the near future. It's currently 12 volumes, with 10 volume available in English with the 11th coming out in March or April I think...

Quote Originally Posted by Ectoruss
    Gay...... This series lost me when a learn that the main character is ''Fill this empty space''....
    Most certainly, this is a Shounen-ai/Yaoi series. So typically it's got a fairly limited fan appeal due to the nature of the story. All through I do know some guys who liked Gravi... somewhat. Not as much as rabid fangirls like me would, but they still liked it all the same. ^_^
    Last edited by Hikari Sakurai; Mar 01, 2005 at 12:11 AM.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie kutevallen may be famous one day kutevallen may be famous one day kutevallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    AHHH!! my favourite anime!! i know i am weird but.. still ok there is 13 epsiodes 1 OVA i think with 2 episodes.. the manga has 13 books but has more details than the anime.. but it doesn't have most of the funny things in the anime... so far.. i got all the episodes and OVA got Book 1, 2, and 8.. can't find the other books.. if u need more help ASK!! I LOVE BAD LUCK!!

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Sakurai
    Aye there has..... but anyway, I love Gravi too. It's a rather recent favourite of mine. I only got the manga and anime about 2 months ago.

The manga is still ongoing in Japan, with no end to it in the near future. It's currently 12 volumes, with 10 volume available in English with the 11th coming out in March or April I think...

Most certainly, this is a Shounen-ai/Yaoi series. So typically it's got a fairly limited fan appeal due to the nature of the story. All through I do know some guys who liked Gravi... somewhat. Not as much as rabid fangirls like me would, but they still liked it all the same. ^_^
    True I ate this up, but I am not a RABID Fangirl' just a Fangirl, and yes this is at the top of my list (5th place)
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Sakurai

All through I do know some guys who liked Gravi... somewhat. Not as much as rabid fangirls like me would, but they still liked it all the same. ^_^
    Same. Some of my closest friends like gravi and they are male.

I am most certain a rabid fangirl. I fell in love with the series by the first volume of the manga.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie AoiHebi may be famous one day AoiHebi may be famous one day AoiHebi's Avatar
    somewhere in thes big wide wonderful world
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    Same. Some of my closest friends like gravi and they are male.

I am most certain a rabid fangirl. I fell in love with the series by the first volume of the manga.
    yay for rabid fangirls ^^. to answer the original question, there are 13 eps and 2 ovas (which, in my opinion, were so horrible its depressing ), and right now the manga is out to about 10 or 11. i have absolutely no clue how many there are in all, but i definately know its not ending *anytime* soon XD.

i only have one guy friend who just got into gravi. i got him to read fake and he got thru all of it (yes, even vol 7 ), so i figured, why not gravi too? and who couldnt love gravi?! its so adorable. the music rocks. its teeming with shonen ai, and if a series is lucky enough to have a character as awesome as k-san, then its most certainly awesome enough to read ~<3
    so tell me, what does it feel like living in a constant cloud of stupidity?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast