Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gravitation

Newbie subaru may be famous one day subaru may be famous one day subaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Gravitation

ok who saw the hole seres and who liked it

Otaku fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gravitation

I saw the whole series of Gravitation! I liked it a lot... My friend has such a monster crush on Yuki. However, we were both disappointed with the english dubs. I prefer watching the series in Japanese. ^__^
    "Who's in the forest strolling? The birds and the bees sing Momeji. The frogs in the pond are calling. Momeji yes it's true..."

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!! ::calms down:: god it was so wonderful and i saw the OVAs too and i have the manga i complete obsessed with it! gravitation music as well! gravitation kicks butt, and the ending was awesome!! in the dark i look at certain manga scenes and dream of being the same room.... ::drool::

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

It's awesome, I love the music the most!^_^
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

.................I LOVE IT SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've seen all the dvds already!!!!!!!!! Does anyone know when the ovas come out?

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

ummm i saw the two ovas already it has a bit more hinting of sex between them.... but yet no visual stuff.... it shoudl really be a good yaoi

Otaku Siren may be famous one day Siren may be famous one day Siren's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the manga has the most sexual hinting. I love this series. I prefer the manga over the anime, mostly cuz it goes into more detail and is not as fast-paced. I have up to vol. 10, so it's not much longer now! =D It's so cute. =3
    "I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad... It's depressing." ~Tara from BtVS

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite character is Mr. K! Hes so sadistic and hot!

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast