Thread: Gravitation question

Newbie SuperAkuma may be famous one day SuperAkuma may be famous one day SuperAkuma's Avatar
    Thanks

Gravitation question

I saw 13 episodes and thought it was hilarious but and someone told me it was for gay people(I have no problem with gay people). is that true? becuase I'm not gay(again I have no problem with gays). I think that ist not true but I would like to know everyone's opinions
    Last edited by SuperAkuma; Mar 25, 2005 at 11:27 PM.

Newbie EiriYuki may be famous one day EiriYuki may be famous one day EiriYuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gravitation is made for all viewers' pleasures. It is NOT just for homosexual people. It is just like any other anime. And the anime doesn't just focus on homosexuality. It focuses on friendships/relationships, music, and to add to that, it has quite A LOT of comedy in it, too. That's like saying, "You watch Sailor Moon, hey, that means you want to have super powers, and wiggle your pink wand around!"

Newbie SuperAkuma may be famous one day SuperAkuma may be famous one day SuperAkuma's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanx for the info i agree with you. i really like it for its comdey and its music
    Last edited by SuperAkuma; Mar 25, 2005 at 11:44 PM.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EiriYuki
    Gravitation is made for all viewers' pleasures. It is NOT just for homosexual people. It is just like any other anime. And the anime doesn't just focus on homosexuality. It focuses on friendships/relationships, music, and to add to that, it has quite A LOT of comedy in it, too. That's like saying, "You watch Sailor Moon, hey, that means you want to have super powers, and wiggle your pink wand around!"
    I agree, and tell that person that they need to grow up.
    Seduced by Flesh

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's not for gay people.... it's for the legions of Shounen-ai/Yaoi fangirls out there. ^^

No.... in all seriousness... technically Gravitation was made for young women.
    The original manga-ka Maki Murakami describes it as a "young girls manga" and the original manga was published in a Shoujo (Girls) manga magazine.
    Shounen ai and Yaoi is pretty much nothing more than female fantasy... Gravitation is only one in the numerous titles that are part of this genre. The targert audience was the teenage girls, but that doesn't mean that no one else can't watch it and enjoy it.
    I know guys who like Gravitation... who a 100% straight and in their 20's.

Also take Card Captor Sakura for example. This series was aimed and marketed for young girls, of primary school age. It was shown in the morning, chock a bloch full of toy commericals and product placement.... Yet how many of you can say that you enjoyed this series. I defanitly can say that I have and I'm 21.

The enjoyment of Anime goes beyond target audiences, age, gender or sexuality.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie DemonBanisher54 may be famous one day DemonBanisher54 may be famous one day DemonBanisher54's Avatar
    Thanks
    I didnt like Gravatation

or am i thing of Aquarian Age........

*ponders*
    If you meet the Buddha, kill the Buddha.
    If you meet your father, kill your father.
    Free of everything, you are bound by nothing.
    Live the life that was given to you.