Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Great Idea

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    being the archives' mod isn't so bad, it is just like being the governor of Alaska if there's one...

dang it...and I thought AO was an equal opportunity employer

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well Its something to look forward too, no matter how long it will take.

What I'm watching Right Now:

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    an idea. someone could write a php script that would run daily and lock any topic (excluding stickies and announcements) that have not been replied to within the two week period. that would be more work to begin with but it would forever eliminate the revival of dead threads.

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good Idea! Your a smart one aren't you! *pinches cheeks*

What I'm watching Right Now:

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    perhaps. but i don't know enough PHP and the vBulletin system to actually write the script.

Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    oh oh lemme pinch him too!! *kicks dragonrider in the head*

aite aite back on topic, I think ppl should be allow to reply to messages after two weeks, because most people have jobs and school so they do not always get to go on to AO. Just thought it was kind of unfair

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Thanks
    i have a full time job and an a full time colege student and i still manage to visit here on an almost daily basis.

Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Thanks
    im just saying because I dont know about other people but I dont check the last post's date. I mean if it's in my new posts list then I might post in it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast